Get in touch
JUSTUS ADR SERVICES
P.O. Box 101824
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Phone : (412) 281-9112
Fax: (866) 571-6273
Patricia L. Dodge
Patricia L. Dodge is a partner of Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP and serves as Chair of the firm’s Business
Litigation Group and as a member of the firm’s Management Committee.
For more than twenty-eight years as a trial attorney, Ms. Dodge has represented a wide range of foreign and domestic corporations, closely-held businesses, municipal agencies, and individuals in connection with complex commercial litigation, securities fraud, products liability and land use litigation. As principal trial counsel, she advocates for her clients in state and federal courts by using innovative trial techniques and
where appropriate, alternative dispute resolution. In one of the many lawsuits in which she has served as counsel, Ms. Dodge obtained a $10 million jury verdict for her client with respect to its claim of securities fraud and breach of contract.
Additional Professional Activites
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers; membership limited to one percent of trial lawyers in the United States and Canada.
- Selected for inclusion in "The Best Lawyers in America," 2007 edition.
- Selected in 2005, 2006 and 2007 as "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer" by Philadelphia Magazine, limited to top five percent of Pennsylvania attorneys. Also selected by Philadelphia in 2005, 2006 and 2007 as one of the top 50 lawyers in Pittsburgh and top 50 women lawyers in Pennsylvania.
- Elected to the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County; served three terms on its Board of Governors; current Chair of Diversity Committee.
- Adjunct professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law; currently teaching Advanced Trial Evidence.
- Serves as mediator and arbitrator for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Duquesne University School of Law
Juris Doctorate, 1981 (cum laude, Ranked sixth in class)
Member, Duquesne Law Review, 1980-1981
The Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science in Law Enforcement and Corrections, 1974
Graduated with high distinction
- President of Council of the Borough of Thornburg
- Board Member of Family Links
- Fellow of the Allegheny County Bar Foundation